Sunday, March 9, 2008

Rocket Balloons







Aud,
I know your boys love to blow up balloons, so I had to post about the greatest toy - Rocket Balloons. J got this for his birthday (you can find it at Target for $5.99). You blow up a balloon with the pump until it looks like a giant hot dog (or the balloons the magicians twist into all kinds of animals) and then you hold it upright (pinching the end with your fingers) and let go. These balloons fly! I'm including a few photos of them soaring over the roof of our house! I'm telling you, you've got to try this! Your boys would be in heaven. We took ours to the park, and we had a crowd of kids swarming around us within seconds. Good, cheap fun!

6 comments:

Carly said...

Those are right up Holden's alley, too. Thanks for the tip. We'll be celebrating with those when we return to Utah on April 24th!!

Jana said...

carly,
Is it that soon?! I hope we get to see you this summer - and then we can meet your new little girl. Congrats on your great job!

b.liz said...

These look fantastic...my boys will love them too. We can't seem to get our kite up in the air, so this will be the next best thing. Thanks!

Audrey and the Boys said...

Judging from how much fun we had when we blew up regular balloons in our kitchen and then let them go, I think these will be a hit! Thanks Jan!

melissa said...

Okay, how fun does that look! I'm going to have to get that for my boy! Thanks for the idea Jana!

Unknown said...

Clark received this for his birthday and we have yet to take them outside. But they sure do fly through our kitchen!