Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A Damsel in Distress

A Damsel in Distress (Unabridged)
I have long felt that kitchen cleanup is pure drudgery. The past month though I have made excuses to go and clean my kitchen. It has never shined like this before. We had a subscription to Audible and we now have a good collection of audiobooks. I have just started to listen to them on my ipod player. I am just about finished with 'A Damsel in Distress' and might just have to head up to the kitchen now to listen a little more!

P.S. Most libraries have a decent selection of audiobooks, so that could be a great way to listen for free.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

You are so full of great ideas!

Jana said...

Hey! My kitchen could use some scrubbing. I should start doing this. I have so many things I want to do in the evenings that my kitchen is usually at the very bottom of my list! :)