Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Pizza Toasts


 When I asked S to make dinner for the boys on Sunday night this is what I came into the kitchen to find. The rocket and blackbird jet were for O of course and the elephant was W's . He loves elephants and it is one of his few words. I was lucky enough to eat the race car and S had the shark. YUM! Also, it turns out there is a very specific process for toasting the bread, before applying the toppings and then broiling them so as not to let the bread get soggy. S had it down to a science.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Aud -
Cute toast. I think my boys would really like those. I made them Mare's pizza sandwiches for lunch on Saturday - I even thought those were yummy :).

Rubyellen said...

that is cute and yummy!!! found you via sugar city journal... that is so yum! i love pizza toast!!!