Monday, February 18, 2008

12 Socks of Valentine's Day

The socks featured are two of the 12 that delighted me in secret hiding places on Valentine's Day. While changing W's diaper I found a sock on top of his wipes with lip gloss inside. While putting a plate in the microwave, I found a sock with a box of chocolates stuffed deep down. Best of all, while doing laundry (which I don't like to do) I found a sock with lotion inside! My sweet Valentine left little surprises all over the house for me to find as I went about my daily tasks. What a sweetheart! 

7 comments:

Jana said...

Oh, Audrey! That is the cutest Valentine gift I have ever seen. S. really did "good" for your Valentine's Day. How fun to find little gifts hiding all over the house. I'm glad you had such a super day! Did you hide presents for him, too?

Mary Ann said...

Sounds pretty thoughtful and exciting!

melissa said...

Yes, you have quite the man! What a treat! I love the socks too. Especially seen on your long, elegant legs!

alexandra said...

I really love those cute socks! Who knew Scott had such a sense for women's fashions?

Lauren said...

That is soo thoughtful - maybe I will leave this on the computer before Dale comes home so he can get some ideas!

b.liz said...

Wow. You're a lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Darling socks! S is a keeper, Audrey!