Friday, January 25, 2008

Cold, cold, cold


Today, in my 26 degree weather, I'm longing for days like this! We took a trip to St. John USVI two springs ago and I am still living off the memories! I am adjusting pretty well to my first winter in cold weather after four years of living in Florida and California. My goal is to use more of my indoor time working on photography skills. I love the photography on darling art and hope to achieve the same photo journalistic style with my own boys. I have great winter light coming in through my big front window, so if I can just get my two little ones to hold still for a few moments, it'll be a great way to spend the inside hours! On second thought, the chances of them holding still is definitely slim. I may need to focus on capturing action shots.

2 comments:

Jana said...

Audrey, did you take this photograph? It is incredible! I think you are such a fantastic photographer. I am dying for a new camera, but I might just have to wait until next year. Don't you think that would be a great graduation present? :)

Audrey and the Boys said...

It wasn't hard to grab a pretty picture there:) Every shot couldn't help but turn out gorgeous! This was taken from the front of the hotel. I do think it would be a great graduation present! I would love a new camera too, but I'll probably have to wait until next year for it too.