Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bookworm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_of_Pi
I am determined to get back in the reading saddle again. My list of New Year's resolutions totals 14 this year. Too many? I hope not. I really do want to achieve them all. My dear friend, Alisa, highly recommended that I read "The Life of Pi" by Yann Martel, so I'm going to give Pi a try. To entertain myself on the long trek back to visit family this Christmas, I read a very short (84 pages) but great story - "The Mourning Dove" by Larry Barkdull. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I would love to get a copy of your book club's reading list. I'll send you the books we read as well. I think it would be fun to swap great literature.

1 comment:

Audrey and the Boys said...

I read Life of Pi and liked it a lot. JS didn't like it so much though. I have a good book list right now. I have enjoyed my book club and have doubly enjoyed reading some really good books!