Friday, August 1, 2008

New Finds

Audrey, do you remember last fall in Tahoe when we were discussing our favorite mascara? Well, this summer I found two amazing new mascaras that I love.

The first is Maybelline's The Colossal Volum' Express. This mascara has a big, fat brush, and it claims to increase your lash size by 9 times - which I think it just might do! You can get it at any grocery store for $6 or $7. It's a great find!




The second is Bad Gal Lash by Benefit. I received this mascara as a birthday gift from my friend, Kristin. It is awesome! I looked it up online (wondering where one might purchase such mascara), only to realize that it costs about $19. A bit pricey for mascara, but I will probably buy another one once mine is used up! I'm glad Kristin introduced this mascara to me!


Just a couple helpful hints from a girl who is enjoying having nice plump lashes after too long of a dry spell!

2 comments:

Audrey and the Boys said...

I can't wait to try the mascara! I love having long and full lashes that look like my boys'! I just had my first makeover tonight. I am really excited about having some real makeup. It looks really natural too. I'll post about it. I feel like a grown-up (at 33:)

Jana said...

How fun! Where did you go to get your makeover? I can't wait to hear all about it. Did you take some pictures? :) Please post!