Friday, August 15, 2008

Meet Mr. Steve

Steve Songs is our family's favorite children's music artist. We went to his concert today at Wolf Trap. Scott and I enjoy his music as much as the kids do. He has a short segment on PBS Kids too so you might have seen him there. We first saw him at the White House Easter Egg Roll and were rockin' and rollin'. On our recent trip to the beach we listened to his music all three hours there. I would describe him as a John Mayer for kids. I love his music and the lyrics are so much fun. We just love him so we wanted to share! Our favorite songs are Opposite Day and Gravity.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

He has played at Elizabeth's school a couple of times but I haven't seen him yet - the teachers love him. Wolf Trap is great. I am glad you guys had a good time.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jana!

Thanks for writing. It is always fun to meet new Mommy's! Anyway, I am a little embarrassed to tell you what camera I have because it is an old piece of junk! I own a Canon 10d. Like I said, it is old. But I love my 85m fixed lens. That redeems me.

Hope this helps. If you have anymore questions, pop in!