Thursday, August 7, 2008

Bare Escentuals

Click for larger image/zoom

I just had my first real makeover. I can't believe that I have waited this long. I tried on some of my friend's makeup while we were together in NYC for a girls weekend. (We were totally spoiled by my friend Alexis' husband who paid for all of us to get away for a weekend of shopping, eating and shows!) Both of my friends Alexis and Michele use bare escentuals makeup. I have never really used foundation or much of anything consistently. I tried this makeup on and I felt like I looked great. I looked like I got 10 hours of sleep every night and my skin felt radiant. Upon returning home, I made an appointment to get a facial and now I have my own makeup that makes me feel positively pretty. I really like the SPF Foundation (it is a powder), the lip gloss and the facial wash. If they don't have a store near you, they have a great online offer! It is the best stuff I have ever tried. 

3 comments:

Jana said...

Looks fancy! I've heard people talk about this makeup, but I have not tried it yet. I am in real need of moisturizing makeup. I'm curious - does the powder dry out your skin? I think you should send a picture of YOU with the makeup on! I'll be waiting... :)

Lauren said...

Where did you get your makeover? Now that I am turning 30 in a month I feel I need to start making this more of a priority - can't get away with little makeup when you have little sleep!!

Holly said...

I love bare minerals, too. You'd think it would dry you out, but no. It looks very natural!