Monday, April 7, 2008

Challenge #1

I admit it. Sometimes I wish I could have a little more "Audrey time" - or any Audrey time. Living 2,283 miles apart is sometimes, well... just 2,283 miles too many! :) I can picture us packing up our kids in the car and gallivanting off to a cool museum or to explore the city or just to hang out at each other's houses - if only we weren't the entire United States apart! So, I was driving in the car the other day, and I thought maybe we could do a few little "somethings" to make the miles apart seem fewer.

Challenge #1: I say we each make one another a music CD of all our current favorite songs. Include 15 or 20 songs you love to listen to and mail it off by Friday, April 18. What do you say? Are you in?
P.S. Do you remember this concert?

4 comments:

Audrey and the Boys said...

What a fun idea. I'm already brainstorming. Hopefully you won't end up with a cd full of kids tunes:) I miss you too! I was just thinking today how much fun it would be to go to the park and story time together!

Audrey and the Boys said...

By the way, how could I forget that David Wilcox concert! It gave S. and I one our first links too:)

Jana said...

How is that? Did S like David Wilcox? That was a great concert (even though I was studying in the car on the way there!).

Audrey and the Boys said...

Yes S his mom and Frank all love him.